Energy drinks are hot these days and even battery companies are getting in on the game. Duracell has introduced the Duracell Energy Drink (a product frankly better suited to Energizer and their “it keeps going and going” slogan). I do have to admit that the can is one of the coolest drink containers ever. A natural fit for a battery company to market their batteries as I assume this is just a marketing ploy and not a truly extension of the brand into the energy drink market- but who really knows?
- Dude Ranch
- Ben and Jerry’s renames ice cream Hubby Hubby in celebration of gay marriage
- Announcement on LeAnn Rimes web site announces divorce. Mis-spells husband’s name.
- Wal-Mart Shopper Slaps Crying Child In The Face
- Microsoft to push mandatory Windows Live Messenger upgrade
- Salesforce Launches $9 Per Month Lightweight Contact Manager For Small Businesses
- Netsuite for iPhone available in the iTunes App Store
- MIS Group offers employees their computers for $200 – apologizes for that little misunderstanding about the health insurance expiring
- Whitney Houston loses voice, cracks through Central Park ‘GMA’ concert – then blames Oprah
- Yankee playoff tickets actually cheaper than regular season