Griffin says he’s suffered embarrassment, loss of sleep, and depression over the past two years. Even though he’s been encouraged to let the incident go by friends and family, he says he can’t. He couldn’t find a lawyer to take his case. He says the attorneys he spoke with said he would lose in court because he didn’t suffer any permanent physical injuries, so he’s representing himself. What he’d ultimately like to see happen is a kickboxing match between himself and the deputy who tased him.
- Dude Ranch
- Ben and Jerry’s renames ice cream Hubby Hubby in celebration of gay marriage
- Announcement on LeAnn Rimes web site announces divorce. Mis-spells husband’s name.
- Wal-Mart Shopper Slaps Crying Child In The Face
- Microsoft to push mandatory Windows Live Messenger upgrade
- Salesforce Launches $9 Per Month Lightweight Contact Manager For Small Businesses
- Netsuite for iPhone available in the iTunes App Store
- MIS Group offers employees their computers for $200 – apologizes for that little misunderstanding about the health insurance expiring
- Whitney Houston loses voice, cracks through Central Park ‘GMA’ concert – then blames Oprah
- Yankee playoff tickets actually cheaper than regular season