Some are calling it La Crosse justices after a man stole another man’s wallet and ended up getting tackled, hog-tied and left in the middle of Main Street for the police to find him.
The other day 25-year-old Sean Lee stopped by 69-year-old Larry Garrett’s house in LaCrosse with a sad story to tell.
“I need to get some gas, from Seattle, my wife’s having a baby in Lewiston and I’m out of gas,” Larry recalled.
So Larry paid for Lee’s gas, even made him some food.
“He said Oh my God I’m so hungry, hadn’t eaten in three days so I said well I’ll get you something to eat,” Larry said.
He had just finished heating up a plate of frozen taquitos for him when Lee stole his wallet.
“I went over to put my card in my billfold, and my billfold was gone,” Larry said.
Lee then took off.
“Boom he was gone. That Son of a B can run like a deer,” Larry said.
It turns out Sean Lee should’ve stayed inside because outside Lowell Garrett – Larry’s cousin – was waiting.
“All of a sudden they stepped out on the porch. This guy was on the dead run,” Lowell said. “They said stop him, he’s got my wallet.”
Lee tried to get in his car, to make his getaway but Lowell wasn’t letting him get away that easily.
“I grabbed him right by the front of the shirt, pulled him, jerked him,” he said.
Lowell then wrestled the man out of the car and onto the pavement.
“Laid him in the street, then June came over and sat on him. I told Steven my brother, I said don’t let go of him, I went and got some plastic ties and put those on his legs,” Lowell said.
Once they all tied Lee up then they called the police. Instead of taking him over to the sidewalk. They just left him sitting tied up in the middle of the road.
- Dude Ranch
- Ben and Jerry’s renames ice cream Hubby Hubby in celebration of gay marriage
- Announcement on LeAnn Rimes web site announces divorce. Mis-spells husband’s name.
- Wal-Mart Shopper Slaps Crying Child In The Face
- Microsoft to push mandatory Windows Live Messenger upgrade
- Salesforce Launches $9 Per Month Lightweight Contact Manager For Small Businesses
- Netsuite for iPhone available in the iTunes App Store
- MIS Group offers employees their computers for $200 – apologizes for that little misunderstanding about the health insurance expiring
- Whitney Houston loses voice, cracks through Central Park ‘GMA’ concert – then blames Oprah
- Yankee playoff tickets actually cheaper than regular season