A Greenwich man apparently felt guilty about practicing personal hygiene in a neighbor’s home after he had broken into it, police said.
Manuel Gonzalez, 18, of 47 Locust St., broke into a Locust Street home Wednesday while the owner was away, cut his pubic hair and left the trimmings, police said. Remorseful about his actions, the man later confessed to the woman, who then called police.
Police charged Gonzalez Thursday night with first-degree burglary. He was released on a $2,000 surety bond and is scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford Aug. 14.
- Dude Ranch
- Ben and Jerry’s renames ice cream Hubby Hubby in celebration of gay marriage
- Announcement on LeAnn Rimes web site announces divorce. Mis-spells husband’s name.
- Wal-Mart Shopper Slaps Crying Child In The Face
- Microsoft to push mandatory Windows Live Messenger upgrade
- Salesforce Launches $9 Per Month Lightweight Contact Manager For Small Businesses
- Netsuite for iPhone available in the iTunes App Store
- MIS Group offers employees their computers for $200 – apologizes for that little misunderstanding about the health insurance expiring
- Whitney Houston loses voice, cracks through Central Park ‘GMA’ concert – then blames Oprah
- Yankee playoff tickets actually cheaper than regular season