A dead rat (or mouse) has been found inside a Diet Pepsi can! The Florida couple’s disgusting discovery in a can of soda has now led to an investigation by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Pepsi claims that something crawled inside the can and died while it was open but the couple is not buying it. This “lucky” couple may have taken a quick slurp to the diet Pepsi, but thanks to this can, I am pretty sure this Florida couple will become millionaires — they are suing Pepsi!
- Dude Ranch
- Ben and Jerry’s renames ice cream Hubby Hubby in celebration of gay marriage
- Announcement on LeAnn Rimes web site announces divorce. Mis-spells husband’s name.
- Wal-Mart Shopper Slaps Crying Child In The Face
- Microsoft to push mandatory Windows Live Messenger upgrade
- Salesforce Launches $9 Per Month Lightweight Contact Manager For Small Businesses
- Netsuite for iPhone available in the iTunes App Store
- MIS Group offers employees their computers for $200 – apologizes for that little misunderstanding about the health insurance expiring
- Whitney Houston loses voice, cracks through Central Park ‘GMA’ concert – then blames Oprah
- Yankee playoff tickets actually cheaper than regular season