Want to extract germs and bits of God knows what from a waterfall of slimy puppy ooze? Well, apparently someone does, otherwise this “shocking sick puppy” game wouldn’t exist. The goal is to extract more bits than your opponent without letting the metal part of your tweezers touch the slime, or else you’ll get buzzed and lose a turn. Plus, once the game ends you can enhance the atmosphere of your home by displaying your new plastic buddy who drools and has a permanent dribble of snot peering out one nostril. Thanks, Japan!
- Dude Ranch
- Ben and Jerry’s renames ice cream Hubby Hubby in celebration of gay marriage
- Announcement on LeAnn Rimes web site announces divorce. Mis-spells husband’s name.
- Wal-Mart Shopper Slaps Crying Child In The Face
- Microsoft to push mandatory Windows Live Messenger upgrade
- Salesforce Launches $9 Per Month Lightweight Contact Manager For Small Businesses
- Netsuite for iPhone available in the iTunes App Store
- MIS Group offers employees their computers for $200 – apologizes for that little misunderstanding about the health insurance expiring
- Whitney Houston loses voice, cracks through Central Park ‘GMA’ concert – then blames Oprah
- Yankee playoff tickets actually cheaper than regular season