Run Windows side-by-side with Mac OS X without rebooting. Run Windows applications across multiple screens; instantly launch Windows applications from any Mac file, the Dock and more. Use Exposé to switch between Windows and Mac applications; minimize Windows applications to the Dock. Use Windows-only USB devices on your Mac, including GPS receivers, cell phones, PDAs, and iSight cameras.
- Dude Ranch
- Ben and Jerry’s renames ice cream Hubby Hubby in celebration of gay marriage
- Announcement on LeAnn Rimes web site announces divorce. Mis-spells husband’s name.
- Wal-Mart Shopper Slaps Crying Child In The Face
- Microsoft to push mandatory Windows Live Messenger upgrade
- Salesforce Launches $9 Per Month Lightweight Contact Manager For Small Businesses
- Netsuite for iPhone available in the iTunes App Store
- MIS Group offers employees their computers for $200 – apologizes for that little misunderstanding about the health insurance expiring
- Whitney Houston loses voice, cracks through Central Park ‘GMA’ concert – then blames Oprah
- Yankee playoff tickets actually cheaper than regular season