According to the National Enquirer, a few weeks before he and Jessica officially split, he totally left her at some random Texas IHOP. They were fighting in the car, and he pulled over in an IHOP parking lot, ordered her out, and drove off. Didn’t something similar happen in a horror film? Not The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but one of those types. Poor Jessica. Not only did she get thrown out of a car, but it was in an IHOP parking lot.
- Dude Ranch
- Ben and Jerry’s renames ice cream Hubby Hubby in celebration of gay marriage
- Announcement on LeAnn Rimes web site announces divorce. Mis-spells husband’s name.
- Wal-Mart Shopper Slaps Crying Child In The Face
- Microsoft to push mandatory Windows Live Messenger upgrade
- Salesforce Launches $9 Per Month Lightweight Contact Manager For Small Businesses
- Netsuite for iPhone available in the iTunes App Store
- MIS Group offers employees their computers for $200 – apologizes for that little misunderstanding about the health insurance expiring
- Whitney Houston loses voice, cracks through Central Park ‘GMA’ concert – then blames Oprah
- Yankee playoff tickets actually cheaper than regular season